Adding a few extra photos to your shop that incorporate holiday decor and props could help boost your sales. Etsy may also choose these photos to use in their newsletters and shop sections.
- Styling just a select few of your products is plenty, there is no need to change every photo in your shop.
- Choose a few props; simple is better, you still want to be sure to highlight your product
- Small Trinkets
- Gift Wrap
- Holiday Foliage (leaves/pine needles/holly berries/)
- Consider setting your holiday-themed photos as your featured listings that are highlighted at the the top of your shop page.
- If you offer gift wrap options for the holidays you could use an image of your product wrapped and unwrapped as a lead image.
A few ideas::
Stay Tuned for Tomorrow's Post:: Analyzing Your Stats to Better Prepare
More from our "Etsy Sellers' Holiday Guide" ::