Delectable Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Bananas and chocolate together are a delight, especially if you can get peanut butter involved. This recipe doesn't call for PB, but you could certainly smooth some over a slice of this delectable treat!
This recipe is quick and simple, and will make your home smell wonderful!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium and ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips or nuts (depending on what you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a loaf pan
- Cream together the butter and sugar
- Mash the bananas and combine with the butter and the sugar
- Add the eggs and vanilla to bananas/butter/sugar mix
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture
- Pour into a greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 - 60 minutes